Real Appeal is available to our members at no additional cost. Our approach is based on decades of clinical weight loss research focused on simple steps combined with personalized tools and support. Real Appeal members who attended 4 or more sessions during the course of the program lost an average of 10 pounds. Individual results may vary. Consult your physician before starting any weight loss program.
*The Real Appeal program is provided at no additional cost to eligible members as part of their covered health insurance plan.
Tools to make it happen.
Tailored to your needs.
Our personalized lifestyle transformation program offers up to to a year of ongoing support and focuses on helping members lose weight and live healthier lives. We do this through behavior change coaching, easy online access and tool kits for success. Real Appeal includes:
- A Transformation Coach offers up to a year of support based on your needs.
- 24/7 online access, support and a mobile app for tracking your progress.
- A Success Kit to kick-start weight loss that includes a weight scale, pedometer, exercise DVD’s, food guides and more.
Lasting results. Real transformations.
Real Appeal members who attended 4 or more sessions during the course of the program lost an average of 10 pounds. Individual results may vary. Consult your physician before starting any weight loss program.
Meet your match.
Our coaches are experts in helping people meet their goals—and in fully supporting you in your best path forward.
- Applying the science: Our Transformation Coaches use a science based approach to help guide you forward based on decades of research.
- Guiding your selection : Our Transformation Coaches make sure you have all the options and tools for your personal weight loss success.
- Supporting every step: With access 24/7, your digital weight loss program and coaches are there to keep you on track.
Based on science.
Led by experts.
Real Appeal’s approach is based on clinical studies focusing on lasting lifestyle change. The formula is simple: small, steady, sustainable steps are the path to a healthier future.
Our Clinical Advisory Board carefully oversees and guides the addition of each new tool and idea, ensuring consistent support and healthier transformations for each member.